You can log in to PressReader using the website of the service at www.pressreader.com. The link for using the service is also available on the eLibrary section of the OUTI Web Library. PressReader service contains over 7,000 newspapers and magazines from 120 countries in more than 60 languages.
When using library computers or other library devices and with the free library Wi-Fi, logging in is not required.
Remote access login:
- Select ‘Sign In’ → ‘Library or Group’ → search for your library network (Joki, Kainet, OUTI or Sotkamo) → login with your library card number and PIN.
- You can opt out from registering an account by selecting ‘Cancel’.
- Remote use of the service is available for 30 days before a new login is required.
- The login process is similar with browser use and when using the PressReader app.
If you have created personal profiles for PressReader, they need to be reactivated. How to reactivate a profile:
- Log in as usual.
- Go to your PressReader stings.
- Find the name of your library and select ‘unlink’. Log out.
- Log in again. Now you are able to use the service normally.
Reactivating a profile needs to be done only once; afterwards, the account is automatically in use when logging in again.